[LAU] second qwerty

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:41:08 EST 2008

Arnold, that's what i figured.

If I can 'fool' X config into thinking the second qwerty is some sort of
midi, or 'non-default qwerty' controller, then i'm wondering if it's
possible to use it in a wider sense for script starts,etc..
I will admit i know next to nothing about this, hence the question.

Mysth-R,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a peek at Pure data.

Alex.