[LAU] LAm -2008 mix online

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Nov 11 06:49:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I have finished the preliminary version of the inaugural LAM mix for
2008.

It's now online at the following url:

http://djcj.org/audio/lam/lam-2008.ogg

Mixed in ardour2 of course.

The mix is about 90 mins.

Attached is the playlist I used to arrange the tracks for reference.

- I might add to the mix if new stuff arrives over the next few weeks
and I have time. I have tried to cover the whole selection of music that
is being released. I hope you all enjoy the selection.

- I can't believe how fast I was able to put this together. It took me
only two days. One for selecting and one for mixing. I only had three
crashes the whole time. That's absolutely brilliant stability compared
to my previous efforts. All that and still able to get some other paid
work done at the same time. Incredible!!!!!!!

As far as I know all the tracks are released open source or CC-By SA

- Mixed with ardour2 on an Intel Quad core with 8GB RAM and running
Fedora 9 64bit.

*************************
BIGUPBIGUPBIGUPBIGUPBIGUP
Special thanks to all the contributing Musicians, Artists, Technicians,
Producers and of course Linux Audio Developers for the hard work
involved to make this mix possible.

Enjoy...

--
Patrick Shirkey aka DJ Kotau