[LAU] Using third-party (commercial or not) .gig files with LinuxSampler

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Nov 14 09:00:06 EST 2008

Hello!
   I've used a couple of third-party .gig-files with LinuxSampler and so far
I've had great success with it. There are also lists of tested files. Look
through their forums.
   About converting, there's a commercial windows-tool (or more than one). They
say, that they have good success with it. But I wouldn't know from first-hand
experience.
   Kindest regards
         Julien
P.S.: I've worked with samples by sampletekk.com, so have others.

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de