[LAU] libgpod with ipod touch

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
Fri Nov 14 10:01:20 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 18:27 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone here using the ipod touch with libgpod and if yes what is
> supported?

I have an iphone with firmware 2.01. It needs to jailbroken and have
dtunes installed to play my mp3's that came from anywhere other than
itunes. You can get your photo's off and are able to mount part of the
file-system. It find it mostly useless at this point until more gets
reverse engineered. The most reliable solution is to jailbreak it and
use wireless ssh for file transfer and play you mp3s in dtunes instead
of the ipod app.

Jeremiah