[LAU] ardour sessions

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Wed Nov 19 07:12:39 EST 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 23:27:04 Josep Andreu wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't have guitar right now .... then I'm fixing bugs in rakarrack for
> use as insert on DAW programs ....now is pretty stable ... and I want to
> release a bug fix version with some new things including a preset bank for
> "recording" and the question is ....
>
> Any place to download free ardour sessions?

Yup, we have some. All Creative Commons BY-SA licensed. They may be exploded
though and need to be put back together due to our method of working.

Try this link:

http://packet-in.org/repo/RPM08/

Each song that made it to the album should have a file like this:
 bitspeices_ken_restivo_mix_ardour_0.2.tar.bz2

and then the individual tracks as ogg, wav or wv files.

Tehy need to go in the directory for audio and then be uncompressed to wavs if
they are compressed.

> .....  I'm really interested if
> they include acoustic instruments, voices .... well  all things are
> welcome.

You should find guitar, vocal, sax, bass, drum kit and perhaps more.

So, libre and gratis and good luck.

Packet In

Band Members
From Packet-in-wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Julien Claassen web site
Frank Pirrone user dir slashdot:aa2b (1253110)
Ken Restivo user dir web site
Kevin Cosgrove user dir
drew Roberts user dir web site slashdot:zotz (3951)
Jeff Mashaw web site slashdot:jmashaw (1099959)
Peter Lutek web site

> Josep

all the best,

drew