[LAU] playing one channel mono mp3's with audacious

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:58:02 EST 2008

Hi

It seems that audacious can't play a mp3-file that only contains a
single channel. Is there a way to achieve this?

If not possible, can people recommend a player that can handle single
channel mp3 files, preferably something that doesn't scan my disc,
connects me to youtube, tags files, moves things into separate folders,
thinks in terms of playlists, and syncronizes with my iPod or junk like
that. Just a lean player that can be called from the command-line and
preferrably is available through ubuntu's repos...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk