[LAU] Open Source MIDI control surface

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:11:21 EST 2008

hi Matthew
MIDIBox is ready to switch to AVR based cores already, i ll get within
a couple of weeks the first prototype for the new ST32core (cortex),
Thorsten has already ported most of functionality into the new
platform.
You should definitely come to the forum and the chat and let us know
about the details of your project, I am sure you ll be welcome and
will find all kind of nice people eager to help you out and find the
best solutions.
Hope to see you there!
Simone aka cimo (<-- MIDIBox nick)

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org> wrote:
> Anders Dahnielson wrote:
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 02:01, Matthew Smith <matt at smiffytech.com
>> <mailto:matt at smiffytech.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi Folks
>>
>>     Is anyone interested in an Open Source MIDI control surface?
>>
>>     I'm going to be prototyping a rather basic one, to satisfy my own
>>     requirements.  If anyone wants to discuss this, just let me know.
>>     (Probably best off-list as this may be Open Source, but the only
>>     connection with Linux is the fact that it is my every day operating
>>     system.)
>>

>> FYI,
>>
>> http://www.ucapps.de/
>>

> also worth of note,
>
>   http://www.auroramixer.com
>
> maybe not that cheap, with a way bigger bill (analog, usb and led-fest:)
> but it's worth having a look at the "making of" this awesome open-source
> h/w stuff :P
>
> cheers
> --
> rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
> rncbc at rncbc.org

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....