[LAU] PianoBooster version 0.5.0 has just been released

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:08:04 EST 2008

Louis B. wrote:
> PianoBooster version 0.5.0 has just been released, this is the first
> ever release of PianoBooster.

Excellent! I've enjoyed testing this program.

By the way, it is a coincidence that we are using exactly the same set of
tools and libraries for PianoBooster and VMPK: CMake, Qt4 and RtMIDI. Same
license too: GPLv3. If you want to integrate a virtual piano keyboard into
PianoBooster, or you want any other help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Pedro