[LAU] Linux audio course Rotterdam

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:18:57 EDT 2008

I, on the other hand, think this is justifiable. It doesn't matter whether
you're training someone to breathe or fish, you're still training him - and
that's a service. A lot of courses on stupid things cost much higher.

I'd rather go for a course on Audio Engineering with Gratis software than
one with "industry-standard" software bundles. Software is only part of the
equation - hardware, knowledge, techniques, skill and talent play bigger
roles. Someone who can teach you those tricks of the trade deserves more
than just beer.