[LAU] Yamaha Disklavier Pro grand piano

Anders Dahnielson anders at dahnielson.com
Thu Sep 18 09:58:57 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 15:12, Emanuel Rumpf <xbran at web.de> wrote:

> 2008/9/18 Anders Dahnielson <anders at dahnielson.com>:
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 14:28, Emanuel Rumpf <xbran at web.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> The sad truth is: There currently is no real open patch specification.
> >> (And if there was one, it would take some time to become spread and
> >> accepted.)
> >
> > That's not true. SFZ is an open and free specification. I know, I'm
> working
> > on an implementation of the SFZ 2.0 spec.
> >
> If it is free, where do I get that specification 2.0 ?
> The last time I've had a look at it, the publication was out of date
> and incomplete.

The SFZ 2.0 is currently only available in the book 'Cakewalk Synthesizers'
by Simon Cann. Note that I'm not talking free as in beer here.

I've tried to publish some errata for the 1.0 spec regarding stuff that I've
come across:

https://bb.linuxsampler.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=186

--
Anders Dahnielson