[LAU] CLI tools to handle SF2 files?

Garett Michael Shulman shulmang at Colorado.EDU
Fri Apr 3 13:20:21 EDT 2009

libinstpatch is the library Josh created for manipulating sf2 and other
formats. This is what Swami uses. There is a python binding for it.
There should be some examples of using lib inst patch in the swami
mailing list archives and there is a wiki here:

http://swami.resonance.org/trac/wiki/libInstPatch