[LAU] Easy sound morphing?

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Fri Apr 3 20:19:40 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Dan S <danstowell+lxau at gmail.com> wrote:
> or maybe find something using LPC-based
> analysis rather than FFT, that might do well (I haven't looked) - LPC
> should have a better chance at handling drum sounds gracefully.

Yeah, or some granular approach; interleaved samples, very short,
while first sound's density decreases, the next sound's density
increases.  I think that if I were doing morphing of busy spectra I
would go with that first (but I have never tried this so don't take my
word for it).  Needless to say, I would not advise to do the splicing
by hand ;)

--
./MiS
514-344-0726