[LAU] Newer USB audio interfaces

Dan S danstowell+lxau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 02:42:09 EDT 2009

Hi -

I too use an M-Audio FastTrack Pro with an Eee-PC (pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danstowell/2402517009/ :)

It works out of the box and is in many respects great. However you
only get TWO audio outputs, not the full four. Big warning there if
you ever want four outputs (which I do quite a lot these days).

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk