[LAU] JAMin updates?

eviltwin69 at cableone.net eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Aug 4 14:52:15 EDT 2009

On Tue Aug  4 14:09 , Arnold Krille  sent:

>On Tuesday 04 August 2009 12:36:40 Jan Depner wrote:
>
>> There really isn't much we can add to it.  In fact, I think we probably
>
>> want to remove a couple of things ;-)
>

>For example that 10ms delay so it gets (more) usable for live-foh usage? ;-)

    Unfortunately, I don't think there's any hope for that.  That's just
processing overhead.  I was thinking more of the per band delays.  I added those,
mostly just for fun and to learn how the processing worked.  They make a minor
difference in the output but not enough to warrant keeping them.