[LAU] JAMin updates?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:11:53 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:52 AM,
eviltwin69 at cableone.net<eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:

> On Tue Aug  4 14:09 , Arnold Krille  sent:
>
>>On Tuesday 04 August 2009 12:36:40 Jan Depner wrote:
>>
>>> There really isn't much we can add to it.  In fact, I think we probably
>>
>>> want to remove a couple of things ;-)
>>

>>For example that 10ms delay so it gets (more) usable for live-foh usage? ;-)
>>

>    Unfortunately, I don't think there's any hope for that.  That's just
> processing overhead.  I was thinking more of the per band delays.  I added those,
> mostly just for fun and to learn how the processing worked.  They make a minor
> difference in the output but not enough to warrant keeping them.
>

>>Arnold

Just my personal POV, and not that it can't be used live, but the
concept of using Jamin 'live' really wasn't what the original purpose
was which was more a mastering plugin to address what we were missing
from the Waves stuff as we came to Linux.

Jamin's been a great too for me as it is.

cheers,
Mark