[LAU] Freewheeling, keyboard

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:03:38 EDT 2009

> Danni, I think you better do 'reply to all'...
>
> Such a midi controller, can I also use it when using my electric guitar? It
> just makes fweeling start and stop right?
>
> what is the difference between fweelin and sooperlooper?

Yeah just a set of buttons you can use to record start and stop with your
feet really. (well to be honest I haven't used a commercial one so I don't
really know how they work. The dancemat is the probably the cheapest out of
the box solution and doesn't require any extra setup. (You can source the
bits you need from playasia.com)

As for sooperlooper I really havent played with it a great deal. But it
seemed to be more mouse driven.