[LAU] ZynAddSubFx and sequenser

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Mon Aug 10 01:49:35 EDT 2009

Leigh Dyer skrev:
> Yep, that sounds about right to me too, with a punchy envelope in there
> too. ZynAddSubFX is crazy overkill for something like that -- I'd stick
> with something like the XSynth DSSI synth or amSynth, which are both
> much closer to the (relatively simple) architecture of the MoPho.

Hi again

Okay I've just played with ZynAddSubFx for quite some time with the
standard patches and liked it so far, but I don't understand much of the
concept in setting the sound right, maybe I should start there to be
able to create my own sounds ?

Can you or someone else give me a clue here, I'd love to receive link's
to howto's and other stuff.

A sequencer is just a way to record and playback midi patterns, and the
recorded sequence can later be played  as a single tone from the keyboard ?

Bear with me, I just want to extend my poor knowledge ;)

Thanks in advantage.

/Sv-e