[LAU] ZynAddSubFX voices

Chip VanDan chip.vandan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:42:55 EDT 2009

Hey there everyone,

I'm in the process of retooling my website and adding a blog aimed at
beginners to Linux audio.  My next article is going to be a detailed
description on how use ZynAddSubFX and also a "down and dirty" on how
to create unique voices for Zyn and save them.  I have a ton of unique
voices for Zyn that I've created over the years that I would like to
share as part of the article, but I'm not sure on the best way to
package them for download.  My initial plan was to save each one as a
separate .xmz file and zip all that together but would it be better to
open up the banks folder where they are all saved and zip them up from
there?

Also if anybody wants to sharpshoot glaring errors in the articles on
my blog (all 2 entries so far) it is available @
http://makinglinuxmusic.blogspot.com

Thank you for your time

Christopher ("Airlynx"/"Chip") Van Dan