[LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:13:59 EDT 2009

On 20/08/2009, at 6:55 PM, Carlo Capocasa <theman at carlocapocasa.com>
wrote:

> Thanks once again! Your suggestions have been heard.
>
> Do you think you could adapt them to the following creative
> limitation?
>
>  "Human vocals over human-performed synthesized sounds"

Ahh. First suggestion: buy more instruments :) I'm an avid instrument
collector so my ideas are directed that way. Try using linuxsampler or
fluidsynth with a upright bass or 60s motown style electric bass
sample pack. Should give more room to the vocal and a little more
thump. Use hydrogen with one of the great mulitlayered kits for the
drums and brian's templates. I'd think about adding a lead/rhythm
instrument like a piano in for a bit of colour. You can even try doing
the bass line on that as well. Might sound good.

Loki