[LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

Carlo Capocasa theman at carlocapocasa.com
Fri Aug 21 02:41:09 EDT 2009

> Ahh. First suggestion: buy more instruments :) I'm an avid instrument
> collector so my ideas are directed that way. Try using linuxsampler or
> fluidsynth with a upright bass or 60s motown style electric bass
> sample pack. Should give more room to the vocal and a little more
> thump. Use hydrogen with one of the great mulitlayered kits for the
> drums and brian's templates. I'd think about adding a lead/rhythm
> instrument like a piano in for a bit of colour. You can even try doing
> the bass line on that as well. Might sound good.

Thanks Loki!

What I mean is *synthesized*, with which I mean "generated by the method
of sound synthesis at the moment of performance".

With human-peformed I mean the whole song gets performed in its entirety.

I was thinking of a rhythm instrument as well, but if I can get away
with leaving it out I would like to... the bass is supposed to have
enough voices and texture to be the rhythm instrument as well.

Feel free to keep thinking about this! I love your ideas.

Carlo