[LAU] ableton live in vmware

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Fri Aug 28 10:06:29 EDT 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation. That's very helpful.

No prob.  I need to get it into the manual........ *blush*

> Just to verify, iirc Hydrogen doesn't yet support multiple time signatures
> per session? So the stacked patterns would be set to the same time signature?

If patterns have different lengths, I *think* it will loop after the
longest pattern has finished.  Nevertheless, there is no checking to see
that patterns have the same length.  So, yes... H2 supports multiple time
signatures.

Peace,
Gabriel