[LAU] ableton live in vmware

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 02:35:56 EDT 2009

Paul Davis wrote:

> more than this. AL was written in part based on its initial authors'
> experiences with other DAWs and represented an attempt to create an
> all-in-one package that would meet what they believed were the
> emerging workflow demands of "modern artists".

I find it interesting that you participate in this thread, Paul.

Some people here (more or less) desperately need a similar application
for linux. With all the talk about "which project should we hijack and
hack into something live-ish", do you see any future for ardour in this
direction?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte