[LAU] bass amp simulator

hermann brummer- at web.de
Mon Aug 31 10:55:46 EDT 2009

Hi
I'am not a Bass-man, but I could imagine that the
British_Blues-Pod_4X12.wav file, for example, from the
650-Assorted-Cabinet-Impulses will sound great with a Bass.
If you would try guitarix with jconv hock on , I will recommend to use
the SVN version, there is a noise gate, and a noise sharper in the
pre-engine-chain included, witch is in fact a compressor/limiter with
autogain correction. When you set the input volume to a low level,and
use only one tube, you will get a clean tone out of guitarix to feed
jconv.

It would be interesting to get feedback from a Bass player, if guitarix
is usable with a Bass.

hermann