[LAU] New music: Shoegaze

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:29:37 EST 2009

Hi All,

Here is my last track of the year (although probably not finished).
Early 90's shoegaze style with lots of nods in the direction of the
likes of My Bloody Valentine, and probably/maybe some Goth influences too??

All recorded with Renoise:

http://drop.io/mcrx9js

As always, comments and criticisms gratefully received..

One thing I'm not totally happy with is the "fizzy" distortion. I think
this might just be a result of using the computer rather than a valve
amp, but I'm particularly interested in improving this aspect...

James