[LAU] Gui for convolution engine (jconvolver)

hermann brummer- at web.de
Sun Dec 20 00:22:19 EST 2009

Am Samstag, den 19.12.2009, 15:11 +0100 schrieb fons at kokkinizita.net:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 03:29:04PM +0100, hermann wrote:
>
> > get it here :
> >    http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcgui/
>
> (Jc_Gui:1592): GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor-WARNING **: invoking IsSupported() failed for remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.Private.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute program /usr/libexec/gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor: Success
>   Wave view expose  ***  nofile cannot be exposed
>   Preset Switching  ***  Preset list is empty, make some :)
>
> Why is this thing trying to load pictures from my camera ?

Sadly I notice that it seems you don't like this Gui solution for your
excellent convolver engine. To bad. :-(

Anyway, to make it clear, this "thing", didn't try to load a picture
from your camera, and, it can't do that. All used pixmaps coming with
the source and will load during init, or create by a function.

So, what's going on ? The GtkFileChooser, included in the Settings
widget, scan your PC for available devices, and try to look on them.
The GtkFileChooser try to look on the device, in this cases your camera,
but only for *.wav files to use.
that's a routine included in GTK.

regards   hermann