[LAU] Opinions of M-Audio Axiom 61 controller?

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Sun Dec 20 07:40:26 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 10:09:44PM -1000, david wrote:

> Seems to have a good assortment of sliders, knobs, pads, semi-weighted
> keys with aftertouch.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/M-Audio-Axiom-61-Keys-USB-MIDI-Controller-Keyboard_W0QQitemZ220528602130QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKeyboards_MIDI?hash=item3358876c12
>
> Just looking for now ...

I just had my _second_ M-Audio Delta 1010 go on the fritz after
two-three years of great performance.  I understand this great
design is executed with marginal components.  On top of that,
M-Audio support for Linux users is non-existant in my personal
experience.  My third card will not be an M-Audio product and,
due to my economic circumstances, far less capable.  I'd like
to keep the ADACs outside the computer case.  Can anyone
recommend something from many years of personal satisfaction?
--
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________