[LAU] Opinions of M-Audio Axiom 61 controller?

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sun Dec 20 13:21:53 EST 2009

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:40:26 -0500
"David L. Craig" <dlc at radix.net> wrote:
> I just had my _second_ M-Audio Delta 1010 go on the fritz after
> two-three years of great performance.  I understand this great
> design is executed with marginal components.

If it's the capacitor problem, it's easily fixed.  Check out
http://delta.brainiac.com  If you don't do this sort of thing, and
don't have a friend who can handle it, drop me a line off-list, I could
probably help you out with this.

Other than under-speccing these capacitors, I find the 1010's to be pretty
reliable and sound good.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com