[LAU] Opinions of M-Audio Axiom 61 controller?

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 23 00:31:02 EST 2009

>About a year ago I also got an Edirol PCR-30, which I use for most rehearsals
and some casual gigs; it's not as nice as the Novation but I can take it on a
bicycle and/or BART.

>-ken

I have an older PCR-30 for gigs (which is slightly broken), and PCR-300 in
studio.. The advantage of these devices is that they can have any sysex message
programmed, not limited to predefined GM/GS messages.... (this is very useful for
older digital synths such as my TX-81z). I almost bought the M-Audio but returned
it because it didn't have this functionality..