[LAU] Sort of seasonal

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Wed Dec 23 16:21:50 EST 2009

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:33:54 +0100 (CET)
Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:

> Hello Will!
>    Thanks for sharing this. I like the patches. I'm quite particular to the ver
> brilliant and high played pad in the middle, reminds me of star light. The
> first pad, when it was alone, reminded me of the quiet sound you have outside,
> when snow has fallen. The sensation of nothing reflecting anymore and
> everything only present, when it hits you right around the head.
>    The tune was a bit too ahppy for me though. :-) Still nicely done and very
> suggestive. Thank you for sharing this!
>    Merry Christmas to you
>             Julien

Thanks very much for your comments. very much what I was aiming for!

Sorry if it's too happy :)
I'm usually criticised for making music that's too sad :o

Merry Christmas to you too - and to everyone else, and of course a
creative New Year :D

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk