[LAU] hosting of jpmidi

David Adler david.jo.adler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 06:27:21 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:
> Hello David!
>  Hosting the tarball itself is no problem. If you could give me an
> introductory text or a link to a place, where one can be found. I don't
> think just hosting an app is enough, if there's no website for it. Because
> if I did this, I might as well say: Leave it off the net entirely.
>  Kindest regards
>         Julien

Do you mean introductory text for jpmidi?
The README file coming with the tarball is the only
introduction I know.

I could register a project myself on one of the forges
but I feel too C-illiterate to maintain one.

Why leave it of the web entirely?

I don't actually expect much to happen on the jpmidi
frontline, just my thought that it would be good to
make it avaliable somewhere.

all the best,
david