[LAU] Community friendliness (Was: [ANN] KMid2 0.1.1 released)

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Wed Dec 30 12:20:39 EST 2009

Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> writes:

> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
> <pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> KMid2 is a MIDI/Karaoke player for KDE4.
>
> i just don't get it. how can you call this *K*Mid2 when almost all
> programs whose names start with 'K' are written for KDE.
>
> oh, wait ....

Why you continue attacks on Pedro? Please don't do it, having different
opinion is your right, attacking people because they don't agree with
you is not friendly at all. I personally (and I know several other
people who agree with me) want to participate in a friendly community,
not a hostile one. What you do is especially harming given that you post
to lau and not do lad. You don't intend to present Pedro in negative
light to linux audio users, right?

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>