[LAU] Anyone got OpenMusic 5.2.1 to work? Or at least MidiShare?

Holger Ballweg mortuos.plango at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:19:43 EST 2009

Hello Dave & Karim,

Thanks Karim for the info on what's going on at ircam.
It wasn't only good news but it was news after all :-)

If I interpreted Karim correctly, that there is work on getting OM 6
working on Linux LispWorks and there are also plans to get it working
with sbcl or some other opensource-cl-environment, I'll now see how far
I can get in getting 5.2.1 up and running ...

Cheers,

Holger