[LAU] Phonic Helix Board 12 FireWire MKIIcompatibility(linux/ffado)

Simon W. Fielding s.fielding at wmcce.org
Thu Feb 5 07:33:54 EST 2009

I'd like to
> know of the top of my head are basically:
> - if it's relatively stable.
> - no artifacts in the sound, clicks etc, recording for a while with
lowish latency should prove "something"
> - What kind of latency to expect, this might be a bit of work to
determine. Not sure myself how to do it
> other than tuning a complete system and bringing the buffers down to
the lowest that are usable.

Unfortunately, I've just realised that I stamped all over my modified
Jack/Ffado setup in preparation for installing FC10 on my test rig so
this may take a bit longer than I anticipated. I will get round to it
but it may be some time as I'm quite busy at the moment.

Cheers,
Simon