[LAU] Are there Guitar Tab Editors supporting uneven time signatures?

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:28:50 EST 2009

*Do you mean you would like to have ability to
write a (e.g.) 2+3/8 time signature or want to write a (e.g.) 5/8 time
signature then force the processor behavior to groups as (e.g.) 2+3 ?*

I write in 5/8, but the notes are grouped in 2+3 (eg: || ||| or half-note
and doted half-note), or
(for 3+2) I write in 5/8 but now the notes are grouped: ||| || (doted
half-note and half note).

These are two distinctive variants of the same 5/8 time signature: 3+2 is
used mainly in Greece, 2+3 is used mainly in Macedonia and Bulgaria.

Hope this makes sense.

Viktor