[LAU] HDSPMixer doesn't connect channels

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Sun Feb 15 10:40:39 EST 2009

After selecting SPDIF you may notice that the fader moves down and SPDIF
is written below the "out1". If you increase the fader, than out1 is
being routed to SPDIF (and the checkbox at "SPDIF" is selected).

The behaviour is very similar (or even identical) to that of the
RME-provided hdspmixer for Windows/Mac, thus it is worthwhile reading
the RME documentation.

- Giso