[LAU] Echo gina3g only does 32 khz when phantom power is on!

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:15:29 EST 2009

Hey guys,
so i was doing some recording on the weekend and thought latest
upgrade must have broken something, but on more extensive testing, by
pressing all the buttons in echomixer i found... That i can use all
sample rates when i don't have phantom power on, but only 32 khz when
i do! Is this a hardware or a software bug? Is 2 things getting
switched when i turn phantom power on/off? I've got no idea how this
can happen, but it does make using my condenser mic hard!

Loki