[LAU] Timers [Was Re: Awkward intermittent bug]

David Hugh-Jones davidhughjones at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:42:59 EST 2009

So I've been doing some more testing and I think this must be a timer
issue. The logic is that when I record my voice, the timing looks
strange - a 10 second recording will be shown as 5 seconds (and played
back that way).

Can anyone point me towards a good explanation of ALSA timers and how
to configure them? I have been looking around but can't find one.