[LAU] hdspmixer: HwDep ioctl failed. Metering stopped

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Sat Feb 28 12:14:03 EST 2009

So, I'm trying to get my friend to gather the information requested.. but
suddenly his multiface started with metering.  It seems as though Tim and my
friend might be experiencing the same issue then..  I'm not sure if it has
happened again since he's rebooted.. or if he has rebooted since he got it
working.. [without doing anything specific, just rmmod/modprobe and reboot].

-Alex