[LAU] Experience with M Audio Fast Track Pro USB interface

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jan 28 22:43:49 EST 2009

begin Nicanor Garcia quotation of Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 10:16:06PM -0500:

> Now I'm planning to get a sound card, and I found the M Audio Fast Track Pro (
> http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackPro.html), which has all the
> features I want. But I'm not sure to buy without knowing its compatibility with
> Linux.
>
> I now this card isn't on the ALSA list, but I've read a lot of articles about
> this card being somewhat hard to set up, but still usable.

It worked out of the box for me with two channels.
Sounds great.  Haven't been able to see all four yet
but haven't put much time into it.

--
Don Marti                                        +1 510-814-0932
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                          +1 510-332-1587 mobile
dmarti at zgp.org
See you at OpenSource World: August 10-13, 2009 in San Francisco