[LAU] Best realtime audio dstro for Eee

Dan S danstowell+lxau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:26:28 EDT 2009

Hi -

I've had success with Eeebuntu on my 701, and I like the distro a lot.
The "array kernel" for Eee can be rt-patched and compiled, and has
been working fine for me except that sometimes having the wifi on can
cause xruns. (I'm not sure if that's a limitation or just my own fault
for not configuring it perfectly.)

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk