[LAU] [Ardour-Users] eine kleine Mose musik

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 16:47:19 EDT 2009

Greetings,

Thanks to everyone for their comments. Some listeners pointed out that
it sounded "flat", not in pitch but in surface quality (IIUC). I agree.
The guitar was recorded direct, with no acoustic feed, unlike what I've
been doing on other recent recordings, and the voice was recorded with a
single mic instead of the usual pair. I sang in a different room than I
normally use, with a different preamp too. The differences add up. :)

Best,

dp