[LAU] processing lead vocals

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:42:16 EDT 2009

Hi

I do (and did over the years) quite some recording with vocals. I know a
few tricks when it comes to processing lead vocals, but sometimes I feel
I'm doing the same thing over and over. So obviously I'm looking for
other directions and therefore I'll save my own approaches for later in
this thread...

My question is: how do *you guys* work with processing on lead vocals,
mostly in pop/rock setting? We all learn the most the more precise this
discussion gets, so if you'd share sound examples and screenshots of DSP
chains that'd be great.

Note: I'm not looking for that golden setting or trying to squeeze your
golden eggs out of you. I'm just trying to learn, and hopefully this can
be a fruitful experience for all of us :-)

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte