[LAU] processing lead vocals

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:02:17 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 10:03 +0200, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

 Hi,

 I read a lot of threads where people are looking for some tricks and
hints about recording various things, and in my experience, if you hang
a good mic, in a good spot, and go through good gear, you're gonna get a
decent sound.  There are no tricks involved.

 Unfortunately this is experiential, too, so you just need to do it a
lot.   :-)

 Rich...