[LAU] Dave Smith Instruments Evolver synthesizer Editor

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Thu Jun 4 14:50:20 EDT 2009

A while ago I started work on a graphical editor for the Dave Smith
Instruments Evolver synthesizer.  I wanted something that was FLOSS and
something that I could use with Linux without the need for Wine.

It is not totally complete but most of the functionality for editing individual
patches is implemented.

You can read about and download it here:
	http://www.x37v.info/projects/evolver_editor/

If you wish to work on it, you might try the github repository:
	http://github.com/x37v/evolver-editor/tree/master

At the moment the git repository is at the same state as the download provided
from my web page.

TODO:
	Improve help docs.
	Implement all the non implemented sysex settings.
	Make GUI more beautiful.
	Implement librarian functionality.

Hopefully someone here finds this useful.

-Alex Norman