[LAU] Daemons, daemons...kill those daemons.

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:08:19 EDT 2009

Atte Andre Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com>

> I'm not sure what a 90's environment looks and and acts like, could you
> elaborate a bit?
>
> Funny thing is, this must mean I just stepped down to an 80's
> environment (openbox under arch), although I did this very deliberately
> and it feels like a step *up* :-)

That should've been obvious from the statement itself. Since GNOME looks and
acts like a 90's environment, a 90's environment looks and acts like GNOME.

OK, no more suspense. Basically, OS 9.

WMs like Awesome, Xmonad, *box are not in the equation. In fact, they _are_
a step up because they serve their purpose of being (lightweight or not)
window managers. I'm an Xmonad user as well.