[LAU] My first Linux audio recording...

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:03:20 EDT 2009

Are you serious!!??

Sound quality is amazing - how many mics were used? Playing is great -
what's the name of the band/musicians?

And I really don't buy your story about the other recording - there is
superb stereo separation, the drums are recorded really nicely.. So not
something you could do on a boom box?

Given the above, I would say the organ is probably a real B3.... :)

Any chance of a picture of how it was recorded?

James