[LAU] Most Loaded Desktop competition

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jun 29 22:11:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have received a couple more submissions which are very interesting
snapshots of real systems in process.

You can check out the entries so far at

http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org

The submissions for this round have definitely improved on the first
round by a large amount. It proves that we are moving forward with
application and infrastructure development.

We now have a broad range of work environments covered but we are still
missing a DJ setup, orchestral setup and a live band setup.

It would be a very valuable resource if people could find the time to
send in shots of the above systems in action.

By the way it's doesn't have to be a screen shot. A photo of the system
in action will also be accepted.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd