[LAU] Most Loaded Desktop competition

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Tue Jun 30 00:37:16 EDT 2009

On Tue Jun 30, 2009 at 09:11:07AM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have received a couple more submissions which are very interesting
> snapshots of real systems in process.
>
> You can check out the entries so far at
>
> http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org

nice.. in sonicvis cant tell if the analysis was piped into the MIDI on the left, or vice versa!

great looking progression on the orford stuff (from the skeletal samplecat i tried a few years ago!), checking out ayyi now.....

for years b0ef was begging for an 'ardour daemon' on #ingen so its funny that it magically .. exists