[LAU] Packet In's new song about Jack

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Mar 3 18:11:22 EST 2009

Bengt!
   First of all, thanks for the kind words there. It's not only enjoying to
play and develop it, it seems. But I should corect you on one point: Eca's
Sound is sung by Frank and spoken (rapped) by me. Just to be fair. Frank did
all that god work. I just stood in there to demonstrate and somehow it made
the final mix.
   You can see all the lyrics.
http://packet-in.org/repo/RPM09
   A lot you will find in drew's directory and in the song directories. Eca's
sound is defintely extended there, because I did part of it. The rest of the
texting was mostly (all?) done by Drew. He's our poet. And a very good one at
that.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------