[LAU] searching for a basic jazz rhythm (midi file)

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Thu Mar 5 14:02:02 EST 2009

On 3/1/09, Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola at ...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to play autumn leaves (4/4) with guitar and bass. Does someone
> knows to find a midi file with a basic jazz rhythm which I can use for
> it? to play along?

Hi,

If the use of Lilypond is too difficult, may be from the Swing midi file
you can copy and paste some bars you like in a track of sequencer and
play them with a loop.
And also I'm using this late answer (sorry) to tell you that i've
uploaded some new rock-patterns and began the bossa-patterns.

   Bossa
http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr/spip.php?article23

   +Rock
http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr/spip.php?article42

HTH.
--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>